All managers, officials, and employees of Metopas Company strive to provide a healthy and growing environment in their organization by observing the following ethical and behavioral core values and behaviors:
- Striving to gain the necessary practical and scientific experience and to enhance the level of professional knowledge of the staff and staff involved.
- Observe safety, occupational health, environment, and work regulations to protect yourself and others and prevent energy loss.
- Responsibility by using all the power to perform assigned tasks and to adapt to new changes and conditions.
- Keeping order, discipline, organizational fitness, and creating a relaxed environment.
Respect for human rights laws and regulations and respect for all colleagues’ rights.
- Leadership and guidance of the relevant colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Active participation in business development and offering productive suggestions.
Compassion, respect for one another, and respect for administrative hierarchy.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure of information within the organization.
- Happiness and avoidance of personal encounters with issues.
- Creating and expanding the culture of education.
- Moderation, perfectionism, and central justice.
- Honesty indeed, speech, and behavior.